Monday, February 19, 2007

Trying to Delight! (again)

There has been a funny little drama going on, following yesterday's post - read the Comments and all will become clear!

As a consequence, the dear Directory of Delightful Blogs say they cannot change a rating, once given, so they are removing my first entry and asking me to re-submit my blog so that we can start again.

So if, by any remote chance, you have been on my behalf to have a look and vote for Livvy's Life - may I beg your patience and your good will and ask you to leave a couple of days' grace and then return there when the blog will have been re-submitted. Otherwise you may get discouraged and not find it at all (and I will have a pathetically low credit rating, and cry alot).

My undying thanks. And ask me to return the favour, anytime.

2 comments:

richactor said...

Thank you for the link Livvy...I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how we know each other. I can't find your name. I'm trawling through your wonderful blog looking for clues and now it's late here in Denver and I must get back to learning lines before I go to sleep. Please...Put me out of my curiosity!

richactor said...

and so I couldn't sleep... I thought it was you...but the names confused me... but now I am hooked on your delightful blog. Such Beautiful writing my dear friend. Love you. R